The standard suites are 44 to 48m², with a terrace for those on the ground floor, a balcony for those on the upper floor, or a U-shaped lounge for the family suites on the upper floor without a balcony. They are adapted to families with a parents' side of 2 individual beds grouped together and a children's side in an alcove separated by an archway and a curtain. All our suites include a large bathroom with a bathtub and for most of them, a separate shower cabin as well. They have 2 basins, a large space for personal toiletries, separate WC with bidet, telephone, hairdryer and heating.
The All Inclusive package includes :
- Breakfast buffet at the Atlas (7h to 10h30)
- Late continental breakfast (10:30-11:00)
- Buffet lunch at the Atlas from 12.30 to 14.30
- Snack from 4 to 6 pm (some periods from 4 to 5 pm)
- Buffet dinner at the Atlas from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Unlimited drinks from 10am to 11pm served at the Sun Bar and/or the Mimosa Bar (open alternately)
- Free access to the Eden Aquapark adjoining the hotel, from 10am to 6pm (Winter: 11am to 4pm).
- Animations throughout the day and evening for all age groups.